Integration of XLSJuice inside Wordpress pages
Wordpress plugin : Download
Steps to add your calculator to your Wordpress pages
- Install the plugin:download, and unzip the contents under your WP/wp-content/plugins/ folder
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress, and enter your XLSJuice account settings at the configuration page
- Create your calculator form at xlsjuice.com and copy the id of the calculator you get at the last step
- Insert at any page using this shortcode, for ex: for a calculator with code YYYYYZZZZZZ, insert at your page:
You will see your calculator up and running inside your Wordpress
Add user data from your Wordpress
You can import actual logged-in user data from your Wordpress to your form configuring 'Value' field on your input Text or Hidden.
Type '#External:' followed by the data from user you want to get. Here is a list of data available with the value to use:
- Id: #External:id
- Name: #External:name
- User Name: #External:username
- Email: #External:email
With this example settings you'll get at your form one text input filled by default with the actual wordpress user email.